Can an online doctor suggest me medicine for itching and burning sensation in vagina ?

AM a 25yr married woman.........abt 10days am suffering frm itching and burning in Urine test reports are Puscells:6 -8,Epithilial cells:10- 12..........albumin ;traces....Is there any severe problem in myself..........MY doctor gave me Ofloxacin-200mg tablet for 5days,urikind-k solution....Is it good to cure? having a cut in between of my vaginial using TOPIHEAL HOMEOPATHY CREAM ( composition:calendula officinalis,echinacea angustifolia,millefolium.)........Am verymuch afraid.........plz give me suggestion the above ointment,tablet&solution are good to cure................plz sugget me ...,
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011