Can an online doctor suggest me any medicine to improve strength in penis ?

Dear Doctor , I m working in IT company, male, age is 28. I got married 1 year back. We are planning for a baby just now. Duirng sex with my partner i feel very difficult to insert my penis in to female sex organ . I guess it might be one of the reason is outer part of my penis is covered with skin and my penis are not stronger for a long time. i feel, that is why i feel difficult to have sex with my partner. I just want have a breif discussion with doctor, suggest me any doctor who is expert in dealing this kind of problem. I feel really bad and i want to have solution for my serious issues. Can you please suggest me any medicines with dosage which are available in Chennai medical shops as I m staying in India , Chennai.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011