Can an online doctor suggest me about ovulation and how to solve pod problem ?

pcod, irregular periods overweight i have cyst 37x31 in LT OVERY on 11july 2011. its my first day. then7.7mm follicle in right,11x12mm in LT overy on22 july 2011. WHAT DEOS THIS MEAN IS OVULATION NOT HAPPEN? WHAT TO DO NOW? PLS TELL SOON PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHEN OVULATION AND HOW THIS PROBLEM COULD BE SOLVE? also tell the difference bt follicle and egg.above mentioned Is cyst dissolve then what about the egg plsssssreply soon ...i want to be preg . plsssssss tell how ovulation could be possible ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011