Can an online doctor suggest if I have to for surgery based on the MRI report ?

I have done my MRI in feb 11 report is saying the left centro lateral disc protrusion at c6-7 level, compressing the thecal sac and the cord, encroaching the left neural foramen and indenting left exiting nerve root. Posterior disc protrusion at c5-6 level, compressing the thecal sac and indenting the anterior cord surface. Subtel hyperintense signal in cord at c6-7 level on T2W images, suggestive of edema/ ischemia . Please reply me, should I go for the surgery or it will cure by medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011