Can an online doctor suggest any treatment overcome weakness and tired ?

my office staff, while doing her job some times beomes tired , swets and finds defficult to breath and after a while it gets everything normal.Also she finds deficult to breath while she climps steps ..please advise my office staff, while doing her job some times beomes tired , swets and finds defficult to breath and after a while it gets everything normal.Also she finds deficult to breath while she climps steps ..please advise
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011