Can an online doctor suggest a treatment for a patient suffering from GB syndrome ?

Hello Doctors, One of my close relative is suffering from G.B. Syndrome and currently being hospitalised in Institute of Neurosciences, Mallickbazar. We have already arranged the precious medicine and it already injected to him. He is in Ventillation system right now for the last 12 days (from day 1) but as the disease needs huge expenditure for ventillation so we are thinking of migrating the patient (the doctors also have the same opinion as it requires huge expenditure and also told us that the patient only needs ventillation support for another 12-15 days because already the main drug had been charged). Can you pls give me an advice where can i move and the way. Pls let me know. 9432842707(M)
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011