Can an online doctor suggest a good treatment for my father suffering from cancer ?

Dear sir, My father age is nearly 60 years old his both legs got fracture after accident by bike On 5 november 2009.He got treatment from DOWN TOWN HOSPITAL,DISPUR (ASSAM) After various test they told that my father is having cancer on july 2011. He gave the report card in that Haemoglobin:-65% WBC:-6100 Neutrophils:-68% Lymphocytes:-26% Monocytes:-1% Eosinophils:-5% ESR:-94 Blood Sugar:-80 Please sir give me the effective suggestion that can do better for my father. My mobile no: +91 9311347828
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011