Can an online doctor help me understand the report of my scan ?

Can you tell me in the outcome of this report? The largest node shows areas of internal hypodensity, in keeping with necrosis . and No lymphadenopathy is seen in relation to the thyroid gland or submandibular glands. The parotid glands show diffuse fatty infiltration but are otherwise unremarkable. I have only finished treatment for breast cancer in July, but my lymph nodes in my neck have swollen again, that is where the cancer went secondary, found last August. If my lymph nodes have enlarged signicantly since my last scan, could I have the cancer back?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012