Can an online doctor help me as I have been suffering with joint pain since 5 years and no medications were helpful in anyway ?

I have been dealing with bone and joint pain for over 5 yrs now and it seems to be getting worse daily. Bllod test were done with a positive ANA then the test was repaeted 2 weeks later with a negative ANA, neurontin was giving to me but it made me sick. What else is there for me to do, and what kind of doctor should i seek help from after my doctor telling me that there was nothing else that she could do for me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011