Can an online doctor explain the meaning of the kidney reports ?

I got father s report today, please tell me the meaning in simple words, there is a large mass of the superior/mid pole of the right kidney , measuring approximately 90mm in its maximum transverse dimension with extension into the perinephric space and the renal hilum. tumor extends and abuts the IVC, however, there is no convincing caval extension(T3a). few smalllymph nodes are also seen in the retroperitoneum at the level of renal axis which may indicate N1 nodal status. there is a focal lesion in the right liver lobe which is just under a cenrimeter in size, however, would require ultrasound correlation for further assesment ans small cyst or small metastatic focus would be difficult to exclude.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012