Can an online doctor explain the cranial MRI with gadolinium & dwi report ?

Hi my wife undergone cranial mri with gadolinium&dwi,and cranial mra and the impression is this:1.interval evolution of the subacute ischemic infarct in the left medial thalamus and cerebral peduncles.2.chronic lacunar infarcts,right medial thalamus.3.the above lesions sre compatible with artery of percheron infarcts.4.atherosclerotic vessel disease with suggestive proximal cavernous right ica&right a1stenoses.5.if the demonstration of the artery of percheron is warranted,DSA is recommended...what does this means?does my wife has the cance to recover?how does this multiple stroke be treated?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013