Can an online doctor check the STI results and tell whether I am safe ?

Hello, I took the following days at day 21 of a low risk exposure (Unprotected Oral Sex\Protected Vaginal), and following are the results: GC NAAT NEG CT NAAT NEG RPR NEG HIV 1&2 NON REA HIV AB/AG NON REA HIV POOLED NAT NONE FOUND My Questions: 1. How assured should I be that I am HIV negative? What about other STIs? Is it possible that all or some of these results are not correct? 2. Can protected oral\vaginal *really* be considered safe sexual behaviour? (excluding condom breakage, tearing etc.) Thanks a lot, AAAAa
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013