Can an online doctor check if my smear tests are normal ? Having extreme vaginal discharge

Dear Doctor , I am an ex-pat Brit living in Indonesia and went to see the gynocologist after having extreme vaginal discharge and an iching/burning/tingling sensation. She did a smear and the lab have sent me the following results, without explanation from the doctor as yet: Specimen: Vagina Secrete WBC: 10 - 15/Hpf Bacteria: Bacil gram negative : ++/Positive Coccus gram positive : +/Positive GO: Negative Epithel cell : +/Positive I have been told that only the Doctor is authorised to give an explanation as to my results but that she cannot contact me until she is back in the office in two days time. I am so worried. Please can you explain these reults to me? Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011