Can an online doctor answer my queries relating to pregnancy ?

doctor has askd me 2 stop folic acid instead gav me another Lycogem Zy is it so hello doctori am 12 weeks pregnant nw doctor has askd me 2 stop folic acid instead gav me another Lycogem-Z.y is it so?i hav heard folic acid shud be taken throughout pregnancy .is it correct?in my 7th week us its says my placenta on the anterior side coverng the tat a serious problem?wil it cause bleeding if yes wen n how long wil it last?wen wil be my next scan?then other thng is we hav nt complete sex.just foreplays thn he may insert bt nt complete then ejaculate it out.we dont gve much shake 2 my body.wil ths effect my baby in anyway?pls give me a detailed reply doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011