Can an online doctor advice me on whom to approach and how to fund a scar revision surgery ?

Hi I had a diaphragmatic hernia when I was born almost 25 years ago. I have been always been very aware of the scar that has been left. I m wondering what I can do to make the scar less visible, is there any surgery that I can undergo? I have heard of scar revision surgery. But have not the slightest idea how I would go about this and as you can appreciate I do not want to see any plastic surgeon for this but someone who has much experience is this field. How would I look them up ? Would I get some help from the NHS in funding this operation? The scar is puckering and as I have grown up it seems to have left a rather obvious dip in my silohette, that prevents me from wearing clingy tops, bikini s etc it really knocks my confidence and has drastic effects on my love life. As a young lady I m growing more and more concious of it. It s quite obvious and causes me discomfort as I feel one side of my abdominal wall is tight and the other is slack and loose. Your help is much appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011