Can an online doctor advice me on physical and mental issues after miscarriage ?

Hi, I m 22 yrs of age. A few days ago i had a miscarriage , I was unaware of the fact I was pregnant . Over the past few day s I have developed extreme anxiety and panic attacks, affecting my ability to leave the house or communicate. I also have more than advantage bleeding , but it only happens when i pee, and it really hurts. I m still experiencing cramping and sharp pains in the sides of my stomach. I m having trouble in dealing with this and need some advice. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011