Can an online doctor advice me on clindamycin related anaphylaxis ?

I am a 40 yr young female and currently have a tooth abscess . I was placed on Clindamyacin, which I have taken several times in the past 20 yrs off an on for different things, as I am allergic to Amoxil, and Keflex. I have only had 3 doses of my current prescription, but I can not shake these ugly thoughts of going into anaphalaxis shock, yes I know I spelled it wrong, but I m very afraid of this happening. Can anyone out there offer me some reassurance or info on this?? I could really use the help as I am due for another dose of it soon. Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time. Take care all Robynn
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011