Can an on-line doctor tell whether I have had a medicinal overdose ?

Hi, I have taken 20 zopiclone 4 hours ago 7.5mg pills and a small amount of benadryl earlier due to allergies there was no intent to sel harm I just need rest as I have work in the morning once again and need sleep & also my epival to treat my depression my insomnia has been quite bad and I did not sleep in the past 24 hours I am worried I may have overdosed on the medication I am still not tired but am experincing some abdominal pain possibly from hunger since I have eatin little today. I would rather not call my husband as he is a cardiologist and currently at work and would worry.. I would just like to know if I am going to be ok or should I go to my nearest hospital? Please answer back asap
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012