Can an old HPV infection cause enlarged hymen? Have irregular periods, brown discharge, pelvic pain, ovarian cyst

Can an old hpv infection cause owergroving hymen in 36 year old woman? The infection cleared on its own. The OB/GY did uterine biopsy which came back clean, no precancerous cells, but sugested polyps, I have irregular periods,bleeding btw periods, brownish watery dyscharge, pelvic pains, complex cyst 2cm on R ovary and policystic cyst on L ovary. Can old HPV infection cause growth of polyps in my uterus?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012