Can an good online doctor help me retain my stability to have a healthy sexual life

I am in need of a help for My natural stability back in My Penis. Hi there Sir/Ma am, this is Champ from India, Hyderabad, I am a 28 Years Old Bachelor, going to get married soon I never undergo any treatment/medication for it and I want to enjoy My healthy sexual life for ever. I started masturbating so early from the age of probably 13/14, I used to have a big time natural stability in My Penis but nowadays I have a GirlFriend with whom I tried to have sex though My Penis works so well when it s busy ( During masturbation and Blowjog ) but as soon as after getting out of the buziness... My Penis goes back to its natural ( Soft ) shape unlike My early days up untill 23/24. So My Dear Doctor please suggest Me what to do, write Me some nice Pills/Medicines tablets for it and if possible please give Me a Best Doctor s number and information, I will be grateful to You, Yours Champ.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Since u r not sufferin from impotency threr is no organic problem in u. It is only a matter of stress that u r facing right now.. I think u will be alright after a while

Have a healthy living