Can an expired ipill for unprotected sex cause delay in my periods ?

Hi, my periods were due on 27/3/2011 I unproved sex on 26/3/2011 and immediately took an ipill without realizing it was expired, I have tested negative on Prega News urine kit as well as on sonography, but though 13days have passed neither I have any symptoms, nor my periods. Can any honourable doctor suggest why is the delay and can the delay yet prolong further, I am tensed thinking whether the expired ipill has played any role in the delay?please help. Gayatri
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011