Can abnormal ecg and shaking hand with neck pain be the reason of seizure oriented or sun stroke ?

I almost passed out yesterday. I m 65 yr old female. I take a blood pressure medicine ,nexium,keppra 500mg lexapro. I ve had a abnormal eeg twice,once with waves that put me on keppra. I was outside in the warmth but didn t feel hot. They took me to an ER in Florida because my blood pressure dropped to 80/forty something. I felt tingling,shaking in hands and neck pain . They did blood work and ecg. It said borderline ecg, unconfirmed diagnostics. Sinus Bradcadycardia borderline inferior Q waves QS add to 80 ms inII III aVF. Rate 52 Pr 200 QRSD 88 QT 496 QTC 462 Axis P 16 qrs 47 T 21. i ve to a cardiologisit in the past. I just recovered from Anal cancer . I had it in August 2010. Have any idea. Could have been seizure oriented or just a sunstroke or should I worry? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011