Can abdominal pain and severe constipation with shortness of breath and dizziness be symptoms of heart burn ? What diet is suitable to treat these symptoms ?

Hello, I am 24 yrs old woman, my weight is 190 lbs and my height is 5ft 3. I have been having frequent abdominal pains, accompanied with constipation I m having chest pains on the right side above my breast and it feels like someone is poking me in my back also on the right side. I do not have shortness of breath or dizziness . Could it be heartburn ..I do admit my diet is not the I drink less water and eat lots of spicy fried food, and eat lot of white bread. What could it be? Does it sound serious?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011