Can a wife's DNA be altered over time by her husband's sperm ?

Can a wife's DNA be altered over time by her husband's sperm I was told about some recent research (but the person sharing this with me was unable to remember the woman researcher). He said that over years of married life, sperm from the husband can become recognized by the macrophages and actually influence the DNA patterns of the woman so that her DNA pattern takes on a resemblance of her husband's DNA. Have you heard anything about this?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010