Can a weight loss pill given short term help in changing lifestyle ?

Can a prescription weight loss pill given short term help in changing lifestyle? I am 29 years old, 5'4, and 195 lbs. I am down from 210 lbs with diet and exercise, but it's went down to 183 and I'm up again. I keep going down and up and down again and I'm having a hard time staying consistent with the new lifestyle change. Would taking a prescription weight loss pill like phentermine be something that could help me, or would it be more of a risk?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010