Can a virgin get pregnant with precum?

hello doctor , I am ali Raza , doctor my little question from you is that , if any girl having hygiene she is virgin , and she is doing sex with her boyfriend , her boyfriend discharges at that time and his sperm touches her vagina , than can she be perganant although her hygene is protected and boy s male organ doesn t enter in to the female organ ?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Very minimal chances of getting pregnant that way but the chances cannot be ruled out. Depends also on which day of your cycle were you exposed if nearing ovulation then there are chances and if not then nil.