Can a treatment taken for gonorrhea and chlamydia affect my eyes ?

m a 21 years old male, i have been treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia last 3 weeks with azithromycin 1g and cefixime 400mg for 2 days and after 3 days my penile discharge is now gone and i don t have any painful sensation when urinating but i still have a problem my eyes is now having a slight red color on the veins of my eye and a little bit itchy, teary, dry and there is no discharge in the eyes, i am wearing glasses with astigmatism grade could this be a complication of having gonorrhea and chlamydia please help me i m really worried what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011