Can a small cut in my penis anyway affect my sexual life ?

I accidentally cut my penis with scissors while trimming my hairs. It is a small cut at the bottom of the penis. What should I do? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
you should consult the doctor and take the appropriate treatment immediately.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,it seems that you have some small cut on penis.In most the cases this can be taken care by applying antibiotic cream.Keep the area clean,apply the cream and you will be fine.If the pain persists and the cut is big,it is advisable that you visit your doctor.bye.