Can a rapidly growing fibroid under my bladder cause burning sensation after urination ?

I have a 5inch fibroid rappidly growing Its growing right under my bladder causing urinary problems However one problem I am concerned with is a burning sensation after urinating I do take at home UTI tests because the fibroid tumor is causing me to have recurring UTIs So can burning be a symptom of the fibroid I have a 5inch fibroid rappidly growing Its growing right under my bladder causing urinary problems. However one problem I am concerned with is a burning sensation after urinating. I do take at home UTI tests because the fibroid tumor is causing me to have recurring UTI s. So can burning be a symptom of the fibroid?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011