Can a puj obstruction reoccur after 2 years ?

I had a puj obstruction 2 years ago and have undergone the relevant surgery . It was the right kidney, which was found to be the wrong way round and there was also a crossing vessel. I am now experiencing pains similar to those that I had previous to the operation and it is definatley not an infection. the pain is in both sides.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
puj-pelvi urethral junction obstruction will not reoccur again as you have operated it .
so dont worry about it
but you should consult doctor and get yourself checked for pain .
i hope i have answered your question
dr gaurav patel ,ahmedabad
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for query
Every surgery has some chances of complication & recurrence in the best of hands & institution .So recurrence of sign & symptoms needs investigation to find the .simple infection can also lead to such problem
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest