Can a pinkinsh discharge after medical abortion be a matter of concern ?

Hello, Please i was 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and I went to have a medical abortion which was on the 21st of march, 2012(this was when i took the first pill) and followed up with second pills on the 22nd of march. I started bleeding just some few mins after the second pills. My first day was heaving bleeding with light clots, cramps and diarrhea . the second day was heavy flow but no vomiting or clots. But my problem is am still having small pinkish blood flow and drops since then. Could this be any big problem?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012