Can a person with unhealed arm play sports? Will it be broken again?

my daughter just had her cast removed from her arm today and doctor says that it needs another full month before it is fully healed. He said she can do normal activities to keep in shape but does not recommend full contact. She plays competitive soccer and has a huge soccer tournament in a week and a half. Should I risk letting her play (she wants to) Doctor did say that the bone is solid and it is a risk if she falls on it. if it is solid then why would I worry she would break it again? she could also fall walking down the street. I want to do the right thing as a mother but also want her to be able to play too.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer