Can a person get urinary tract infection after 4-5 years of sex ?

Hi doctor , I am 31yo female. Truly speaking I had first sex at the age of 22 or 23 and 4-5 years later I got urinary tract infection[28] and now am 31 yo and still facing the problem. I take antibiotics: Pyridium, Urispas, Mahacef and urilizer as syrup. Is it because of the sex as i have read so much articles about uti on net which describe sex is also one of the reasons? I also had kidney stone 2yrs back [age 28-29] nd my uti problem got started just 1.5years before this stone. I successfully got rid of it but the prob is still there. So what could be the reason, sex or kidney stone? Please help me out,doctor, as am married so there are so many issues with this. Should I change my prescription or do what?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011