Can a penis hole be big ?

my 19 mth son ,can the hole where he pees out of on his penis be to big?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
thanks for query.
if there is no problem of urination then this is normal .you can wait for few years for proper opening of foreskin if persisting the condition then there are easy medical treatment for that.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query
while stretching foreskin over the penis if it well opened, nothing to worry.
if there is pin hold opening and while passing urine if there is bulging initially then possibility of having phimosis
ok & bye