Can a pap test determine whether I have cervix cancer as I had swollen vagina and bleeding after intercourse ?

I ve had a hysterectomy and i am not sure that my cervix was taken. I had a pap test done. the doctor said that I was a little swollen in side the vigina. what cause me to go to the dr. is because after sexual intercourse, i bled and that really scarred me. I am reading all of these sythoms about cervix cancer and it is as if I have them. I am going to a urology next week. Can the Dr. determine with a pap test if I have my cervix? Also she did not see anything abnormal.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012