Can a medicine taken for hairfall problem lead to erectile dysfuction ?

hello i m 23 years old.....i was having a hairfall problem & was adviced to take FINAX pills & folliderm tablets ......i took it for approximately 6 did nt cure my problem but created another i am having problem getting erection ......even sexual fantasies could not get me erection.....m very much worried ....plz help.......i might end up committing suicide if this thing doesnt get cured.......i m completely mind is always occupied with this 1 me wat do i do?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011