Can a man get HIV infection through oral sex from an infected person?

Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to ask you that if infected prostitute suck man s testis that can cause HIV or Aids ? I did not do any intercourse or not do any anal sex.I always do masterbation from the others.(only from females 2-3 times) Secondly I was rubbing my penis in the middle of the breast and while rubbing suddenly my Penis touched her tongue (May be 2-3 seconds then i said to her close your mouth then she closed her mouth),my question is even she is infected by HIV +ve then because of this touching the hole of my penis ,virus can be transmitted into me please send reply , i am not able to sleep because of thinking this.Please help me.I didnot do intercourse i always do masterbation and rubbing in the middle of breast. Ali
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013