Can a heart attack make your left arm go numb ? What could this be ?

I have been having this pain in my chest for a couple hours now and don t know what it is. I am debating going to the ER just cause I don t have the money. My right are is also starting to go numb and the pain just stays. What could this be? Please help me!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Any time you are having chest pain, it is a good idea to go get checked out. If your left arm is numb also, it could be your heart. I would chew an aspirin, and head to the emergency room. Call an ambulance if you don't have anyone to drive you. Don't worry about the money. They have to treat you, and you don't have to pay now. Work out a payment plan later. Better to be safe! Good Luck!

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.