Can a heart attack happen at any age?

one of my friends just died of a heart attack and he was only 16 and to me he seemed pretty can you have a heart attack at any age?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Yes it can do, particularly if you have a family history of heart problems. Trouble is, these were often not diagnosed years ago, so it would only be in say, the last 30 years you may be able to find any family members who have had a problem. It can be genetic as in my case. Contributing factors, high cholesterol,smoking, excess drinking, fatty diet, no exercise. If you can keep healthy and have regular check ups and are aware of any family history,don't worry. Just live your life and enjoy it.