Can a doctor suggest if medications given are correct and can I conceive ?

I got married on last September 2011. My age is 27. Last February I got period on 21st and it continued for 3 weeks, then again I got period on March 21st and it continued upto may 9th. In between that I checked with doctor she gave me some tablets, it didn’t get stopped. So that doctor suggested me to do D & C. Hence I did D & C on May 10th. May 20th I got result of D & C. It shows that prolactive phase. Doctor told me I have hormone problems, And she told me lets allow your period to come for 2 months, Then we try for pregnancy. Then she gave novelon tablet to come period, and gave iron tablets for 30 days, cycloset syrub. I took novelon from May 20 to June 9.. And I started to take cycloset syrub from June 5th. I got period on 15th of June 2012. I met doctor on 17th. She again gave novelon. I asked her I don’t want novelon. I want to try this Month. So she said okay and gave Methyl Folate Tabelts. Mine is irregular period. But I want to conceive soon. I am very much stressed about it. I don’t know when I am ovulating. Please help me. Give any solution for it
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012