Can a doctor suggest a treatment for the congestion in my ears which raises my BP ?

hello doctor, pl help me as i m suffering congestion in my ears. I have already taken advise of three-four ENT Specialist ,one of them is saying that it is due to tonsils and other one is saying that it is due to problem of shape of nerve between my ear and neck and one of them says that its a kind of allergy . I m 36 years old and mostly face the problem while weather change or after eating something KHATTA and after being in AC for few time . pls help me as i m getting sick due to this problem and when it happens , my bp goes high and my condition get worse...
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011