Can a doctor suggest a treatment for my mother who has red small spots on her body diagnosed HCV positive ?

DR MY MOM IS HCV POSITIVE.AND HASNT STARTED ANY TREATMENT YET.I SEE RED SPOTS VERY SMALL PIN HEAD SIZED ON HER BODY WAT ARE THEY.HER ALT IS 118 MY MOM IS HCV POSITIVE.HER ALT IS 118.FR LAST 1 YEAR. AND SHE HAS A HISTORY OF BLOOD TRANSFUSION 5 YRS BACK.NOW APPARENTLY SHE IS OK WITH NO SPECIFIC SYMPTOMS. BT I SEE SMALL PIN SIZED RED RAISED SPOTS ON HER BODY WAT ARE THEY. ALSO SHE HAS FATTY LIVER
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011