Can a doctor suggest a good treatment for painful ankle and joints due to slipping from staircase ?

Hi, couple of months passed, had my failed IVF , during that time when I was to start standard dosage used in IVF, i slipped from staircase and my ankle swollen. since that time i have repeated swellings in my ankle and around. its been couple of months since my failed ivf and still my foot is not in good condition, its swollen, hot. doctors conducted many test , blood tests, sugar tests, (can send details of tests conducted), recently had my MRI also done and nothing found. Please help... I am dying to pain and even with this ankle i have started joint pains , seems like pain is rising up to knees and thighs..
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012