Can a doctor suggest a diet plan to lose weight ?

hi iam sarah 22 years old waight is 62 and my hight is 164 iwant to losse waight so bad tell me how much calories do ineed dially thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi sarah;
At 164 cms of height your ideal weight should be from 52-68 which means at 62 kgs you are with in normal limits.I think u may be looking fat as compared to what you weigh.If your weight is normal then you are healthy ;if you start crash diet (which is not required in your case ) you will start feeling tired.So better don't go all-out dieting instead start exercising to burn out excess fat & you will start looking slim ;even you will lose few kgs.start eating salad just before meals;eat fruits when you are hungry in between;don't eat junk food;choclates;fizzy drinks ;eat light in night but do a proper breakfast in morning.DON'T CUT DOWN TOO MUCH ON FOOD INSTEAD EXERCISE MORE.Iam advising this as if you diet & cut down your food you will lose weight ;but after few months if you start having regular food you will again put on weight.ALL THE BEST.