Can a bump on back of my knee be a reaction to Amoxicillin ?

Age 19 I ve been doing a lot of leg stretches and whatnot beyond what I am normally used to for exercise, and I ve had some shin splints and muscle strains and now there s a soft painless bump behind my left knee and I m really nervous. What could it be and what kind of specialist should I see for this problem or just general practitioner? Also I m on Amoxicillin if that does anything! For the last week. Is this a reaction to the Amoxicillin???
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011