Can a breast cancer survivor use hot tub ?

I had breast cancer five years ago can I use a hot tub I am a breast cancer survivor. May I use a hot tub.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
I see no reason why you can't use a hot tub if you had breast cancer 5 years back. You are a survivor now and you can lead a normal life. Just make sure that you regularly visit your doctor and get annual mammographies.
  Anonymous's Response
Yes you can use hot will not affect you in any way.Once you have been cured from breast cancer there is no risk of relapse unless it has spreaded over any other site ,but definitely hot tub would not worsen it.

dr jignesh