Can a acne lasts for 2 months be face sarcoma ?

I got an weird and small like ance on my face for about 2 months already,but it become darker and painless.Is that face sarcoma?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
hi hea
without seeing the picture of that eruption no one can give you exact opinion about your acne or sarcoma
but let me assure you that the chances of sarcoma is almost nil
ya there are the chances of any of insect bite and due to that there must be suppuration internally, so till it get comes out fully it wont heal properly
so keep patience and do not touch over that part with nails or any other sharp things just wash your face gently and regularly with CALBERRY soap - antibacterial sopa with all calendula property which will be working as a great antiseptic medicines for your external application
then also if it will persist then go for the internal medication also