Can a PCOD patient take meprate 10 mg to postpone periods ?

I am due for a period now . Can I take meprate 10 mg , once a day for five days so that i can delay my period by abt 1 week. I am a PCOD patient and was taking femilion until 6 months back AAAAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
PRIMOLUT-N 5mg 1-1-1 should be taken for 3 days before the expected date of periods and continued for a couple of days till the date you dont want to get your periods. Don't take this tab for more than 10days . However if you are due for your period today, I don't think it will be of much help to take the tablet. Hope I've answered your question. Have a nice day :) Do not take meprate or primolut-N if you think you might be pregnant .