Can a 23 week pregnant lady travel by train after takin tab.Duvadilan without any side effects?

hello Doctor, My wife is 23 week pregnant and she would like to go to her native which is 15-hr journey from our place to stay there and to have delivery there only. We are planning to take her by train. Our doctor suggested to take duvadilan-10 mg tablets, each per day, 3 days before and 3 days after journey. Is it safe to take the tablets?. will there be any side effects to the fetus or baby?. Please let us know.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Hi, Gkkumar,
Thanks for query.
She can take this medicine.
There is no side effects either on mother or baby.
Ok and bye.