Can a 12 year old child have an abortion without parental consent ?

Hi my name is valerie I have a best vrend that is pregnant and I want help with health tips for her please can u help.She has took 2 pregnansie test and both say she is pregnant and she is onley 12 and also she sed she wanted to get a aborsion but i sed no Il take it if its born and I will help her rase the child and Il be there for her so I want to now some health tips for her she is realy strugeling please help. Valerie Erasmus
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011